Sell with us
Are you a maker of amazing handmade pieces? Well…we would LOVE you to sell your awesome products with us! Our customers truly love and appreciate the value of a handmade item and so do we! So let’s do this!
But why? Well let’s give you a few good reasons to sign up now!
- Low cost shopfront fees – we truly love, are obsessed and totally passionate about Australian Handmade so we have done what we can to ensure that our fees are minimal! These fees go towards the maintenance of our website, assuring our server keeps on ticking, promoting our fabulous shop and ensuring that our website always looks its best! Pay just $60 for a 12 month shopfront! That's $5 a month for you to have your OWN SHOPFRONT with access to Afterpay! Better yet, subscribe to list your business with us for 6 months or more and the shopfront fee will be WAIVED for the duration of your subscription! AND a whole bunch of other good stuff! Learn more about our subscription packages here.
- No commission fees! There are no commission fees charged, only a minimal capped payout fee to help cover cost of fees charged by PayPal to us for paying you out and administration costs. This will be capped at $1 per payout for payouts $50 and under and $2 for payouts over $50. The payouts amounts will be less the amount charged by the payment gateway (i.e., varies depending on how the customer pays). (Afterpay payments - 6% plus 30 cents and then plus GST on that 6% and 30 cents, Paypal payments - 2.6% + $0.30, Shopify payments (credit card) - 1.75% + 30¢)
- Manage your own products and orders – our easy to access and use vendor dashboard will make it easy for you! You will be able to easily add new products, edit existing products and manage your inventory. Tracking details can all be entered via this dashboard.
- Set up your store with us or just list a few products – our Love Australian Handmade Shop can be set up to provide you with a complete storefront for your business or list as little as one product with us, the choice is yours! Have up to 100 products live in your storefront at any one time!
- Regular and easy payments – Payouts for the sale of your products will occur once a week on a Friday to your nominated PayPal account, this means you get your money as soon as we pay you...yay! The amount paid (your commission) will be minus the payout fee and gateway charges.
- Established brand – we have experience both in running a handmade business and also in running an established Facebook group for handmade businesses. You can learn more about us here!
- Personal service – We offer personalised service and support for your business. If we can’t help, we’ll try and find someone that can. We have your back!
- Australian owned and run – We are based right here in Australia, just like you!
- Quality handmade – We pride ourselves upon on listing products that we believe in and that are great quality. We do have a screening process for accepting new products, so be assured that you listed amongst the best!
NOW HOW WILL IT WORK?
- Once your business has been approved to be sold with us, we will set you up your seller dashboard. Here you will be able to set up your product listings, and manage your inventory. Once set up your products will be listed for sale on our website!
- Customer purchases the product from our website. You will receive an email notifying you of your order and this will also be added to your seller dashboard.
- You will be paid once a week (every Friday) into your nominated PayPal account. This amount will be minus a payout charge (capped at $1 per payout for payouts $50 and under and $2 for payouts over $50) and less the amount charged by the payment gateway (i.e., varies depending on how the customer pays). (Afterpay payments - 6% plus 30 cents and then plus GST on that 6% and 30 cents, Paypal payments - 2.6% + $0.30, Shopify payments (credit card) - 1.75% + 30¢)
- You (you amazing maker you!) then create their amazing handmade piece and get it ready to ship off directly to the customer. Once shipped, you can fulfil your order from your seller dashboard which then automatically sends a shipping to the customer with tracking (if applicable).
SO WHAT ARE THE FEES AGAIN?